question's data

Is it true that the only way to live in London is if you have a good job?

answers listing

Order by:

UK immigration law is pretty strict. Technically you can be kicked out after 6 months (if you don't have a visa). Believe me, they'll do it. So, yes, the answer is, you'll have to have a work visa (or a student visa) to live in the UK, if you're a US citizen. London is also very expensive and I wouldn't recommend trying to wing it ... This link gives some good advice: